The ValueCut Cutting Plotters
Price, Performance, Quality
VC600 24in: $2,495 VC1300 54in: $4,995 VC1800 72in: $5,995
Mutoh’s ValueCut Multi-Purpose Cutting Plotter line offers all the functionality required by professional sign makers:
- Traditional vinyl cutting for lettering jobs
- Contour cutting of pre-printed stickers
- Cut through feature for the creation of individual stickers
The ValueCut series gives you the finest cutting quality with superior tracking.
ValueCut are available in three models to match the most common needs:
ValueCut 600 – maximum media width of 24″
ValueCut 1300 – maximum media width of 52″
ValueCut 1800 – maximum media width of 72″
There are many advantages to utilizing a separate printer and cutter workflow, including the ability to print and cut at the same time so one operation does not stop the other.
Additionally, there is no shrinking of stickers when you let them out gas and dry properly prior to cutting.
The Mutoh system allows you to do this and still maintain a productive workflow.
Print and Cut at the Same Time for Maximum Productivity
With a Mutoh ValueCut you have all the features and control you need, including our unique job recognition feature that allows you to reliably contour cut and our multi-segment cutting feature to cut long jobs with superior accuracy.
They Said It:
- 24″, 52″ and 72″ cutting plotters
- Versatile roll support system allows for perfct tracking
- Contactless loading of pre-printed rolls
- Intuitive job recognition and alignment of contour and cut data
- Multi-segment registration capability for accurate long run cut jobs
- Catch basket included on VC-1300 and VC-1800models (optional on VC-600)
- Mutoh Edition FlexiSign & Print
- Includes cutting holder, spare cutter blade, oil ball point pen, media cutter, and cutter pad.
- Two year limited warranty
|Find an Authorized
Mutoh Reseller near you
|Download the Valuecut
|Go to the support page|